"...not a valid Win32 application"
Every single thing I download I get the error that it's not a valid Win32 application.
I've tried defragmenting, virus scan, everything.
I'm running Windows 7 build 7100
Thanks in advance
Keys to the Problem "...not a valid Win32 application"
Uninstall AVG 8.x or 9.x Free Edition
How to uninstall AVG:
- Download AVG uninstall/cleanup utilty and run it ( if running Vista or Windows 7: remember to right-click on it and choose "Run as Administrator"):
For 32 bit Windows versions
For 64 bit Windows versions
32 bit & 64 bit archive
- After restart please remove these folders*:
C:\Program Files\AVG or C:\Program files(x86)\AVG (for 64bit OS)
How to uninstall AVG 7.x:
- Download this AVG utilty and run it to remove the registy settings ( if running Vista or Windows 7: remember to right-click on it and choose "Run as Administrator"):
Then restart and remove all of the AVG related files from computer:
- for Windows XP/2000:
C:\Documents and settings\All users\Application data\Grisoft
C:\Documents and settings\All users\Application data\AVG7
C:\Documents and settings\
- for Windows Vista:
C:\ProgramData\Grisoft or AVG7
Have Questions About Installing Windows 7?
FAQ - Common Windows 7 Installation Questions & Answers
Another Safe way to Repair the problem: "...not a valid Win32 application":Click here to download the registry repair application .
How to Fix "...not a valid Win32 application" with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Creating labels in Microsoft Word Starter,How to defrag my system? [Anwsered],Solution to Error: I can't find windows journal in my Windows 7 OS. It is included in the Starter edition?,Scripted Diagnostics Native Host not working,How to Resolve - system restore points keep vanishing in windows 7?,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),Troubleshooting:pfstudiox Error,[Solved] Svchost Helper,[Solution] Sm1bg exe,How to Fix Problem - Io Device?,Fast Solution to Problem: I Can Error Code 0x6d9
Read More: Tech Support: not compatible application for running my youtube uploader,How to Fix Error Couldn t initialize game,Troubleshooter of Error: Numbering Systems in Excel,[Anwsered] not enough resources to display completely in Excel 2007,Fast Solution to Error Computer window in Windows 7 keeps popping up on its own for no reason,Need to change the programs in Start Up mode.,needing to correct error- 0x80070002,New windows7 machine won't connect to my older vista network/workgroup,New Dell Inspiron 20 mouse will not work,New Windows 7 Asus laptop won't connect to internet